Website Toronto Dominion Bank
We are looking for someone with a strong Splunk administration background, who will be working in a senior role as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with our Protect Analytics Engineering (PAE) team of Engineers who are responsible for the management of TD Enterprise SIEM and related Cyber security analytics platforms (Splunk, Sentinel, CRIBL).
- Think creatively to discover and support automation opportunities
- You will be performing administration and engineering tasks related to the management Splunk systems, Microsoft Sentinel, and CRIBL log stream.
- Hands On administration of Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
- Work collaboratively with the Protect Platform teams as they onboard data needed for the security use cases, dashboard and report creation in Splunk and Sentinel.
- Support the Public Cloud initiatives.
- Verifiable robust operational experience in managing Splunk in a large organization
- Strong knowledge of organization, technology controls, security, and risk issues
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise Splunk and Azure Sentinel.
- Expert level skillset in troubleshooting and resolving complex Splunk infrastructure issues.
Company: Toronto Dominion Bank
Job Category: Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A