Website Toronto Dominion Bank
Our vision in Corporate Transformation & Operations (CTO) is to strengthen the Bank at its core. The CTO was recently established to ensure our corporate functions continue to remain effective in an increasingly complex operating environment and evolving financial industry. The CTO will drive synergies and leverage scale through various strategies and initiatives to strengthen operational effectiveness across all corporate functions.
- Optimize training processes across Corporate functions and the CTO.
- Implement effective training methods
- Support the development and implementation of learning strategies/framework and programs that meet Corporate functions goals
- Fosters and promotes awareness of diversity and inclusion initiatives and training opportunities
- Create alignment of learning & development departments with Corporate functions goals
- Strong technical proficiency in the MS Office suite of products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Sound judgment, with an ability to maintain confidentiality and utilize discretion
- Demonstrate strong relationship management and influence skills
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
Company: Toronto Dominion Bank
Job Category: Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond Hill, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A