Website Toronto Dominion Bank
We are looking for someone to plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align to standards and frameworks. You will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solution, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
communicating possible issues.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of WIRE Payments (FED/Domestic & International/SWIFT)
- Understanding and knowledge of IS20022 XML Standards would be a plus.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Company: Toronto Dominion Bank
Job Category: Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A