The Executive Vice President will be at the heart of customer centricity and elegant execution daily, absorbing and enhancing the natural operating cadence of the company’s Region. This role will provide site leadership, building strong customer relationships, monitoring and improving operational activities and cadences, and leading and shaping a productive, positive, and inclusive workplace culture and environment.
- Support Diversity & Inclusion, creates and models an inclusive culture that allows all associates to thrive and succeed. Creates an environment that embraces diverse opinions and backgrounds – can blend the best of multiple points of view.
- Understand and drive the Annual Operating Plan and allocate resources. Monitor and remove obstacles from the end-to-end business, harmonizing functions to deliver against Plan.
- Diagnose business problems and create improvement interventions with the customer at the center, which may involve the design, implementation, and management of small to large-scale organizational change initiatives.
- Develop and report on key metrics tied to financial and strategic objectives and craft communications that resonate from the executive team to the hourly associate.
- Develops individual associates within the region, including engaging in one-on-one coaching conversations for performance and career advancement. Uses positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative messaging that creates an exciting and upbeat environment.
- Manage area operations to meet budget and other financial goals. Ensure food quality and safety and organizational stability through close attention to standards, controls, and systems. Advance the sharing of best practices across all functions.
- Strategize, identify, propose, and commit resources sufficient to support our customers, help grow their businesses, increase sales and grow market share; know market potential, trends, competitive set; become known as an expert on food service in the area. Support the sales organization in their KPIs, and the Sysco Partnership Selling Process.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- Ability to understand, interpret, and use complex financial and operational data and metrics that drive a P&L
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a leadership role, with at least five (5) years as a core member of a senior leadership team
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Knowledge of current and future business which can be leveraged to maximize operating margin and increase shareholder value
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures
- Exposure/familiarity to Lean Six Sigma environment is an asset
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A