Website Statistic Canada
At Statistics Canada we recognize that a diverse and inclusive workplace that can harness the diverse backgrounds, talents and perspectives of its employees is essential to building a better, more productive and more innovative Canada. Statistics Canada promotes the advantages of diversity and inclusion in the federal government and offers interesting career opportunities and rewarding challenges for everyone.
- Determine employee compensation entitlements.
- Compile, maintain and update records of compensation activities and decisions in Human Resources Management Information Systems and maintains associated hard-copy files, electronic back up, records and correspondence.
- Provide advice and individual guidance to clients on compensation options, coverage and costs.
- Interpret and apply Human Resources policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct research and analysis into individual employee compensation status and entitlements under federal and provincial acts, regulations, programs, collective agreements, pension and insurance plans, etc.
- Analyse, prepare and process compensation transaction requests.
- Analyze, clarify, document and apply changes in federal and provincial acts, regulations, programs, collective agreements, pension and insurance plans, etc., affecting employees’ compensation.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally
- Demonstrating integrity and respect
- Ability to plan and manage workload
- Thinking things through
- Working effectively with others
- Showing initiative and being action-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
Company: Statistic Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A