Website Statistic Canada
Recommends improvements to statistical methods and procedures and implements changes to processing systems and applications to manipulate, store and retrieve statistical data
- Coordinates and organizes the retrieval, editing, validation, marketing and dissemination of data.
- Leads work groups established to coordinate and implement program activities.
- Provides subject matter advice and direction to users on matters relating to subject-matter concepts.
- Provides custom tabulations and time-series information for ad-hoc client requests.
- Participates as a subject area representative on various teams and working groups.
- Experience preparing documentation, manuals or technical reports.
- Experience in using the VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming language for Excel.
- Experience in delivering training or information sessions.
- Experience in the use of data manipulation software to extract and produce data tables from Census microdata.
Company: Statistic Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A