As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will assist in achieving the company’s goals by providing financial leadership to the Supply Chain functional team. This includes planning, forecasting, analysis, reporting on KPIs, as well as analytical and strategic support for new growth initiatives – all while building effective relationships and influencing decision making across the team.
- Partner with Supply Chain leaders to evaluate the merits of growth and productivity initiatives. Own financial modeling to help shape final recommendations and decisions.
- Own key COGS P&L line items such as Transportation and Distribution. Lead the performance management process for these expenses, including monthly tracking/reporting/variance analysis, quarterly forecasting, and annual planning.
- Support the development and execution of key End-to-End Inventory strategies by defining success, developing value-added processes, and reporting, tracking KPIs and uncovering trends/insights that improve performance. Present findings & recommendations to senior leadership.
- Continue to build and maintain relationships with U.S. counterparts, leveraging best practices to enhance our Canadian business.
- Assist in the Strategic Planning process, providing analytical support for longer-term business strategies.
- Actively participate in cross-functional projects by developing business cases to support recommendations and providing financial leadership as the End-to-End Inventory subject matter expert.
- 3-5 years of financial or supply chain experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, finance, engineering, or supply chain specialization preferred).
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, storytelling, business case development and financial modeling skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A