As the Copy & Print Centre Representative supporting solutionshop, you consult and provide recommendations on solutions for your customer partners by utilizing all the business development service options that will help them achieve their working and learning goals. You filter sales and production through appropriate channels, and understand the unique needs of our consumer and business customers. You use your knowledge of products and solutions to find ways to inspire our customers, building loyalty and trust; and adding value in ways that are meaningful to them. You help customers to work, learn, and grow.
- Create a best-in-class customer experience especially when managing customer queues.
- Review the online dash board and filter the processing of customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner.
- Connect, Share, and Partner with customers to discover sales opportunities.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority.
- Own the appearance and standards of the solutions shop, and partner with the solutions shop team to maintain supplies.
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Pay close attention to detail and instructions, and manage projects while following proper production procedures (set-up, quality control, and finishing).
- Contribute to the sales and margin goals in the services area of the store, including print, digital marketing, shipping and tech services.
- Prior experience in a retail/commercial printing environment is preferred.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
- Technology savvy
- 1-2 Years of Retail customer service.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A