You will be responsible for enabling our work, learn, and grow culture; for our customers and associates. You are accountable for achieving business results based on your sales strategy for a specific area of the store; maximizing sales, hunting for internal and external referral opportunities and connecting new and existing customers to all our channels to ensure the customers’ working and learning goals are met. You’re a coaching expert—attracting, training, and developing associates to be dynamic, inspiring partners in all areas of the business. You bring customer experience excellence to life at Staples. You and your team find ways to inspire our customers; you build loyalty and trust; and add value to the customer in ways that are meaningful to them to help them work, learn, and grow.
- Drive referral-based business development to grow sales and customer loyalty.
- You will lead, coach and manage the operational excellence and store standards for your departments.
- Manage costs and meet all operational and financial metrics.
- Provide team leadership through hiring, onboarding, learning & development, and coaching.
- Support loss prevention and compliance.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, your team, and our customers as a key priority.
- Own and nurture the customer experience.
- Provide leadership and support the sales culture at the store, with a specific focus on your assigned area.
- As a leader in the store, you inspire your team by ensuring appropriate communication happens on a daily basis as well as by keeping them engaged and motivated to bring their best to work, every day.
- Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
- Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
- Affinity with technology
- 3 years of Retail Management experience (or any other sector focused on customer experience)
- Successful completion of high school & post-secondary education is preferred
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A