As the Sales Area Representative, you’re responsible for the customer experience on the retail floor. You demonstrate your passion by staying on top of the latest products and trends within the office & workspace categories. You connect, share your knowledge and enthusiasm, and partner in a consultative manner with our customers and other associates to offer solutions that help customers achieve their working & learning goals.
- Stay updated through the various internal communication channels (mobile app, intranet, bulletin boards, etc).
- Connect, share and partner with customers to identify solutions that cater to their needs and add value.
- Identify referral opportunities. Reconnect and follow up with customers.
- Participate in serving customers at the checkout / customer service centre, and on the phone.
- Maintain company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, planograms, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Ability to communicate with and engage customers effectively using a variety of mediums
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- Strong ability with customer service and sales
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Three months to one year of previously related experience is preferred.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A