As the Services Manager, you’re responsible for enabling our work, learn, and grow culture; for our customers and associates. You are accountable for achieving business results through effective management and execution of the services areas in the store; cash, solutionshop (printing, digital marketing, shipping) and technology services. You’re a coaching expert—attracting, training, and developing associates to be dynamic, inspiring partners in all areas of the business. You bring customer experience excellence to life at Staples. You and your team find ways to inspire our customers; you build loyalty and trust; and add value to the customer in ways that are meaningful to them to help them work, learn, and grow.
- Lead, coach and manage the operational excellence and store standards for your departments.
- Monitor store-use merchandise.
- Maximizes sales growth in the services area in the store solutionshop including cash, solutionshop, and technology services.
- Provide cash support to associates at the checkout to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Responsible for the safe and proper use of all store equipment.
- As a leader in the store, responsible for inspiring and engaging the team and ensuring effective 2-way communication
- Provide team leadership through hiring, onboarding, coaching and development.
- Support asset protection initiatives and programs.
- Manage the coordination and execution of services and maximize department productivity
- Ensure general cleanliness for a positive customer and associate experience.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, your team, and our customers as a key priority.
- Successful completion of high school & post-secondary education is preferred
- Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
- Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
- 3 years of Retail or Services Management experience (or any other sector focused on customer experience)
- Comfort with technology
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A