As the Copy and Print Consultant you are the authority on solutions that meet customers’ needs. You will consult and provide recommendations on solutions for your customer partners by utilizing all of the business development service options that will help them achieve their working and learning goals. You will lead the team and coach them on the processes and procedures for solutionshop. You will find ways to inspire our customers, build loyalty and trust, and add value in meaningful ways, in order to help our customers work, learn, and grow.
- Managing correspondence with customers, overseeing execution of the production and replenish supplies.
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Manage customer projects while following proper production procedures (set-up, quality control, and finishing), and support advance production tasks such as machine calibration, scheduling maintenance of printing and finishing equipment.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority.
- Connect, Share, and Partner with customers to discover sales opportunities. Support the referral of customers through our service paths.
- Contributing to sales and margin goals in the services area of the store, leading in print, digital marketing, shipping and tech services. Identify and communicate suggestions for improvement.
- Coach and develop solutionshop associates.
- Create a best-in-class customer experience especially when managing customer queues.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
- Prior experience in a retail/commercial printing environment is preferred.
- 3-4 years of retail experience
- 1-2 years in a leadership or supervisory role with direct accountability for achieving sales and service targets is preferred.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A