As the Sales Support Associate, you’ll get the opportunity to execute on a variety of tasks: driving sales, supporting merchandise standards, freight flow, inventory, as well as replenishment procedures. You demonstrate a high degree of customer engagement and look to maximizes sales while effectively assisting customers. With everyday being fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful, you will be inspired to bring your ‘A-Game’ everyday!
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Assist in keeping the damaged product area clean and that items in need of shrink-wrapping are attended to in a timely manner.
- Provide coaching and training to your team including delegating work and following up on completion.
- Connect, share and partner with customers to identify solutions that cater to their needs and add value.
- Maintain company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, planograms, promotional planners, advertising set-ups and displays.
- In some store locations, this role is a keyholder and is responsible for closing and opening the store.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority.
- Process out-of-stock procedures to maintain replenishment.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to achieve customer service excellence and sales results
- Ability to communicate with and engage customers effectively using a variety of mediums
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- 3 to 6 months of previously related experience is preferred.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A