As the Regional Solution Shop Manager (RSSM), you will be accountable for driving profitable sales growth with a consistent and best in class experience within their assigned Solution Shop region of stores. You will contribute to the development of the strategy, tactics and influence product & service development within both Business Services and Tech and Warranties. You will drive & support communication with all stores in the region to keep teams informed of new growth vehicles and share results. You will be responsible for the co creation of business improvement action plans that drive ease of doing business and result in exceptional customer experiences, with a focus on the Connect Share partner selling model and the Standard operating processes. Each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful.
- Implement and lead process improvement projects with regional scope, impacting sales, profit & customer experience
- Partner with retail leadership to Manage and ensure execution of process excellence standards and initiatives.
- Promote business development in the Region by connecting our capabilities with opportunities through active promotion of lead generation, leveraging all available programs.
- Partner with retail leadership to Monitor and follows up on controllable expenses and ensures necessary processes & controls are in place to meet profit objectives.
- Develop regional strategy to drive sales & profit results in the Services Categories
- Drive initiatives that result in business cost savings, better leveraging of existing asset investments, and overall business productivity (leveraging labour % volume)
- Conduct ongoing business review with DM to ensure their stores Models, promote customer service excellence.
- Be accountable for ensuring Standard Operation process and tools are executed and implemented. Lead teams through ongoing initiatives, leading the continuous improvement process and driving change efforts, impacting approximately 30 stores.
- Partner with retail leadership to Analyze and manage P & L performance to maximize margin performance in the business
- Provincial license requirements as outlined in applicable provincial legislation
- Strategic-thinking skills – experience creating and refining sales plans to drive market sales as well as individual sales for team members
- Post secondary education in retail management, business administration or a related field is preferred
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize effectively and work independently.
- Ability to influence others and advocate ideas as well as to engage, inspire, and coach others to set challenging goals and achieve high standards of performance
- 3-5 years of previously related experience
- Ability to analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts to drive business performance and achieve results.
- Experience selling in a copy and/or print environment is an asset
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and reporting through databases
- High level of business acumen including financial analysis
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A