As the Technology Sales Area Representative, you’re a champion of the customer experience on the retail floor. Passionate about technology, you continuously grow your knowledge by demonstrating curiosity by asking questions and committing to ongoing self-development. You help our customers achieve their working & learning goals by sharing your knowledge, experiences, and enthusiasm on the latest tech products, services, and trends. Each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful.
- Maintain company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, planograms, promotional planners, advertising set-ups and displays.
- Provide coverage and assistance in all areas of the store as needed.
- Connect, share and partner with customers to identify and convert sales opportunities; help customers by meeting and exceeding their needs.
- Stay updated through the various internal communication channels (mobile app, intranet, bulletin boards, etc).
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority
- Identify and communicate suggestions for improvements.
- Support asset protection procedures and privacy standards by securing company assets and physical inventory.
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Bias for action with effective planning and prioritization
- Technology savvy
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required
- 3 months to 1 year of related experience
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A