In this frontline contact centre role, as the Customer Support Representative, you will provide customer support across various Tech Services and partner programs. You will assist in facilitating solutions, based on the customer’s needs and entitlements, by making recommendations and facilitating accepted solutions through appropriate service paths. You will provide additional support to related programs by selling/recommending applicable services to customers, handling billing and account inquiries/updates, resolving customer service opportunities and delivering on the approved client retention strategy. The objective of this position is to provide the highest level of customer service and enhance the customer experience through the support of applicable Staples Tech Services and other Solutionshop programs. Each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful.
- Facilitate appropriate solutions to ensure customer loyalty.
- Explain the benefits of remote service pathway offers to customers
- Check for existing cases and construct individual case reference files and document new cases/ update case management data base / logs
- Conduct outbound calls to offer a settlement when a unit is not repairable under our extended warranty plan and negotiate settlement resolution with customer.
- Determine claim eligibility by studying the extended service plan coverage and the terms and conditions; study any documentation submitted; assemble additional information as required from outside sources and then enter details into the Electronic Ticketing System system
- Answer inquiries, resolve problems, and contact customers to investigate and resolve customer concerns
- Schedule customers in booking tool for subscription and on-site service programs
- Initiate and review any escalations with leadership team to expedite resolution and closure of customer issues.
- Liaison with the internal and external partners, including Staples Repair Depots, Service Advisors, Remote Agents, Stores and 3rd Party Repair
- Vendors to ensure complete customer service excellence
- Receive inbound calls from customers for information on subscription services, tech services and/or open extended warranty claims for replacement or repair of eligible products.
- Conduct outbound calls where requested to advise of payment rejections, service termination, etc.
- Initiate dispatch procedure for hardware pickup / shipment as appropriate for limited product line
- Actively engage in service solutions sales.
- Filter concerns/needs using listening and probing skills to determine root cause.
- Familiar with AS400 environment and proficient in MS Office, excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proven incident and problem solving (troubleshooting) skills with an emphasis on a timely resolution
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment.
- Extraordinary customer service orientation
- Previous experience in a technical field preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Problem solver
- 2-3 years in a customer service environment
- Bi-Lingual English/French required .
- Degree, diploma or certificate in a related field an asset
- 1-2 years in a contact centre environment
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Salisbury, New Brunswick, CA
Application Deadline: N/A