We’re looking for a creative, Senior Graphic Designer to join our team focused on our Water business! For many, communicating ideas, emotions, and meaning without saying a word is next to impossible. For a graphic designer, the sky’s the limit. That’s why the person in this role is key to helping Stantec position our brand resourcefully and effectively. A graphic designer provides creative services to help build our brand. By artfully developing and executing design solutions from concept to completion, this person drives value to the marketing and communications team as well as the Water business through brand awareness.
- Educate internal clients and mentor other graphic designers on design best practices
- Move projects through production, seeking out quotes for printing, recommending appropriate materials, and suggesting alternative mediums.
- Present creative concepts, sharing the story behind their work
- Lead brainstorming sessions and develop ideas for project themes
- Design for special events, thinking big picture about the visitor’s experience
- Collaborate with Water’s BOU Marketing Director, Digital Marketing Specialist, and Senior Writer
- Seek input proactively and engage others for contributions; conduct meetings to understand needs/scope of a task.
- Design business development materials for print and online
- Act as a key photography contact, providing on-site art direction
- Contribute to brand awareness campaigns and integrate them across multiple mediums
- Organize tasks, prioritize, and successfully juggle multiple projects in short timeframes with high-quality work.
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a graphic design related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and web-based interfaces
- A specialist in print design/process with a strong focus on design layout
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Post-secondary education in graphic design.
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A