Website Sport Chek
As an Operations Manager, you have a passion for sports and live an active lifestyle. You demonstrate a positive and engaged attitude when dealing with customers and employees and are responsible for leading the execution of sales support functions and teams supporting the overall operations of the store. You champion new procedures and processes, and deliver consistent execution of in store supply chain, cash operations, in-store ecommerce fulfillment and overall store operational effectiveness. The Operations Manager will facilitate training of store team members on store standard operating procedures and process improvements.
- Coaches team and leads in execution of Customer Experience, proactively provides resolution for all customer concerns.
- Follows and ensures compliance of all corporate LP, Cash and Audit, and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Expenses managed to plan
- Support the customer experience through timely processing and movement of inventory to the salesfloor
- Ensure a high level of customer service by delivering the Five Star Solution customer service model
- Effectively problem solve, delegate and follow-up on tasks assigned to team Members
- Payroll managed to plan
- Achieves sales goals and store order fulfillment metrics
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner to team, leading effective huddles / meetings / coaching sessions.
- Facilitate and lead team meetings.
- Validate schedules for department and monitor payroll daily to ensure payroll plans are met
- Deliver performance metrics, process improvement and Lean techniques (how, when, who)
- Provide exceptional omni-channel experience by offering in-store eCommerce sales and fulfilling eCommerce orders within defined service levels
- Implement, communicate and ensure compliance with all operating procedures, processes and policies
- Maintaining a positive work environment for staff.
- Create development plans for staff; support and coach to improve any performance gaps and conducts ongoing coaching to improved team.
- Assists in preparation and execution of annual inventories.
- Assumes responsibility for operations of the store
- Shrink at or below target
- Acts a brand ambassador, promoting our stores, programs, brands, and people internally and externally
- Responsible to assist in delivering annual corporate shrink targets through team education and enforcement of LP and audit standards, and inventory controls.
- Completes and holds team accountable to complete required Triangle Learning Academy training within timeframes
- Coach and develop store team, through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
- Lead store inventory movement teams and support accuracy
- Execute and maintain inventory accuracy processes and initiatives
- Follows the disciplinary process consistently and impartially.
- Develop and maintain a positive work environment for staff
- Delivers on Triangle loyalty program targets
- Promotes and maintains a positive and motivating work environment (safe, inclusive, and empowering)
- Complete opening and closing duties as part of manager on duty responsibilities
- Manage scheduling and follow up of execution on shipping /receiving, eCommerce fulfillment operations, cash management, and operations systems & compliance
Company: Sport Chek
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, CA
Application Deadline: N/A