The Associate, Event Services provides event management and execution of stewardship, cultivation and recognition events. The position is responsible for delivering compelling event experiences which culminates in donor loyalty, stakeholder satisfaction and drives revenue. This position reports to the Associate Director, Stewardship and Event Services.
- Provides both in-person and virtual event management and execution of stewardship, cultivation and recognition events.
- Builds meaningful and effective relationships with event participants, prospects, vendors, volunteers and sponsors and provides excellent customer service at all times
- Works collaboratively with various Foundation and Hospital Teams to build strong relationships to ensure a successful outcome of all events
- Works in collaboration with various stakeholders to develop and manage event budgets which includes providing budgetary recommendations and identifying cost saving opportunities;
- Strong Project Management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines and handle competing and changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Display sound decision-making and judgment
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A