The Net Developer will be part of the CRM and Digital Solutions team and get hands on experience developing enterprise applications/services/API’s that contribute to fundraising.
- Develop, implement, and support Microsoft .NET based applications including web applications, web API and integrations;
- Develop, implement and support applications with Blackbaud SDK for CRM customizations;
- Design solutions that provide operational efficiency, security, automation and application integrations;
- Be required to understand and document business requirements and translate these into technical requirements;
- Design solutions that provide a high degree of customer self-service through the web;
- Be responsible for evaluation of technologies and integration of vendor provided technologies with custom built applications;
- 5+ years of experience in C#, .NET. MVC and ASP.NET CORE application development;
- Proven experience in application debugging and production support experience;
- A robust understanding of MS SQL Server & general database concepts;
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and service-oriented architecture.
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pickering, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A