As a member of the Infrastructure & Support Services team, the Co- op Student, Infrastructure & Support Services will provide the highest level of support and deliver IT infrastructure services across the Foundation. Responsibilities include maintaining the infrastructure environment to ensure systems are operational and provide support to all Foundation staff. This position reports to the Manager, Infrastructure & Support Services
- Provide first level response and troubleshoot all IT related issues/errors.
- Repair system
- Document, troubleshoot, and resolve issues within ticketing system (JIRA).
- Support all major projects within Infrastructure & Enterprise Architecture
- Manage account permissions in Active Directory and Office
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with other
- PC Hardware and network troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software products
- Excellent at time management and organizational skills; and
- Ability to work in a changing fast paced environment with tight deadlines
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Ajax, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A