The Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of Human Resources, which may include assisting with payroll, benefits administration, coordination of recruitment activities, onboarding/ off boarding, reporting/analytics, HRIS maintenance, health and safety and general office duties. This position reports to the Manager, Human Resources.
- Maintain the HRIS database including inputting of employee data, creating reports and data analytics;
- Research and recommend enhancements to our recruitment processes and practices;
- Onboarding new hires to the Foundation including conducting orientation sessions and office tours;
- Recommend enhancements and maintain career website and LinkedIn recruiting page;
- Assist with overseeing the administration of the group benefit program including conducting benefit orientation for new hires, first point of contact for benefits inquiries and benefits reconciliation.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and high attention to detail;
- Able to exercise discretion and tact with sensitive and confidential situations;
- An individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An individual with initiative and able to demonstrate a flexible approach in responding to needs as they arise;
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A