Website Simon Fraser University - SFU
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant discipline and two years of related experience interacting with media and key stakeholders or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to write a variety of communications content for print and web publication and to adapt writing style for various audiences.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner when interacting with external media partners as well as faculty and staff contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to implement communications plans for strategic priorities.
- Good organizational, problem-solving and project facilitation skills.
- Ability to interact productively and professionally with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of current social media and online communication channels (i.e., blogs, Twitter).
- Good knowledge of communication, promotion, and marketing principles, practices, and strategies.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to rewrite news and social media content into concise and informative digests.
- Proficient in the use of standard office software, email, and desktop operating systems (e.g., Windows, Mac O/S).
Company: Simon Fraser University – SFU
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A