As Team Lead, Client Services, you will be supporting all departments on the sales floor within a specific Sephora location.
- Visual Merchandising. Support the Operations team by ensuring that all merchandising concepts and visuals on the sales floor are within company standard.
- Keep the sales floor look and feel at the highest levels.
- Execute any Animations and updates as needed.
- Ensure all Beauty Advisors properly execute Sephora’s selling .
- Be aware of the store’s sales performance and opportunities ensuring that the department specific team member is aligned with goals.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the store’s sales performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure proper zoning on stage to support client needs. Adjust staffing levels as needed to meet client expectations.
- You can demonstrate strong client service skills.
- You have demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- You have proven ability to influence peers and provide feedback.
- You have one to three years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A