The Operations Consultant works in partnership with the Operations Supervisor to maintain stockroom organization and merchandise updates.
- Provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to clients as needed during store business hours.
- Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Organize and maintain stockroom per company standards.
- Perform shipment receipt and processing in a timely manner.
- Process transfers, damages and testers per company standards.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to the needs of clients and the business.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
- Possess good computer, arithmetic and organizational skills.
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, preferably in a stockroom capacity.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A