The Team Lead, Client Experience will be assigned to oversee all sales floor departments within a specific Sephora location. This can include Beauty, Skincare, Fragrance & Haircare or a combination of these areas.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Be aware of and coach to any performance management situations within the assigned area of the store.
- Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary.
- Participate in regular check-ins with direct reports.
- Support all World selling cast being properly trained in all Client Interactive Technology.
- Event Management.
- Support in-store events as needed ensuring that these events help the store achieve its goals as well as client needs.
- You have one to three years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A