Website Seneca College
Reporting to the Chair of the School of Marketing, the professor is responsible for developing, preparing, and delivering courses within the Faculty of Communication, Arts, and Design (FCAD) ensuring an effective and compelling learning environment for students.
- Providing a learning environment which makes effective use of available resources, work experience and field trips.
- Carrying out regularly scheduled instruction, which may include tutoring and academic counselling of students.
- Evaluating student progress/achievement and assuming responsibility for the overall assessment of the student’s work within assigned courses.
- Specifying or approving learning approaches, necessary resources, etc.
- Defining course objectives, and evaluating and validating these objectives.
- Minimum of a completed Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Communications/Media or closely related field. If education is in a related field, state how it is relevant.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong teaching abilities and leadership skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Minimum of five years of related industry experience
Company: Seneca College
Job Category: Education Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A