You are responsible for the hands-on development on the ServiceNow platform as well as providing the solution design when required.
- The solution design portion may include defining and documenting the structure, connections and relationships of systems to help support building out integrations or technical documentation.
- Flexibility to work in both an Agile and Waterfall methodology on projects depending on what is required.
- As a Senior ServiceNow Developer, you will also help provide standards and guidelines to less senior developers and other parties that may also be providing you with code, including code reviews where applicable.
- Completion of a post secondary education in a related computer science or engineering field is desired.
- You have at least 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience in defining and documenting the structure, connections and relationships of any of the following: business, processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure and network topology.
- You can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of most of the following ServiceNow modules: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Hardware Asset Management; Configuration Management Database (CMDB); Cloud Management, Cloud
- Discovery (ITOM); and Knowledge Management.
- You can demonstrate the ability to adapt at working in both Agile and traditional Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- You can demonstrate either working experience or a depth of technical knowledge of Cloud Provisioning and Governance
- models using either Azure, AWS or Kubernetes, etc and how/why discovery is a key function of the overall management suite of Cloud.
- You possess excellent communication skills (verbal/written/presentation) skills with technical peers or business stakeholders.
- You have at least 6+ years of hands-on technical working experience as a ServiceNow Developer in a medium or large enterprise organization.
- You possess good time management skills in order to succeed with shifting priorities over multiple assignments on projects/programs.
- You can demonstrate a strong understanding of both Integration Hub and integrations on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Completion or in the process of completing the ServiceNow Advanced System Administrator certification or Certified
- Implementation Specialist – Cloud Provisioning and Governance is an asset.
- You can demonstrate hands-on working experience with technical leadership around systems analysis, systems design, development, code reviews, QA & system integration.
- Completion or in the process of completing the ITIL Foundation v.3 or v.4 certification.
- You have at least 1+ years of hands-on technical working experience in developing, configuring & maintaining at least one ServiceNow ITOM solutions, specifically for Cloud Provisioning and Governance implementation.
- You have at least 5+ years of recent hands-on technical working experience on systems integration projects/programs.
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A