Reporting to the Team Lead, Supply Planning, you will be responsible for planning and maintaining inventory levels at the DC and stores, executing allocations & distributions, and collaborating with the other internal teams. Coordinating orders with our supply partners and ensuring inventory is flowing through the network at the right time
- Reviewing and resolving exceptions: stock out, stock low, and excess.
- Providing forward visibility into all vendor and supply requirements to prevent short-term issues.
- Partnering with DC to ensure DC capacity is considered when placing purchase orders.
- Developing replenishment plans based on established rules in BlueYonder Fulfillment.
- Partnering with Supply Chain Analysts to identify potential inventory obsolescence situations and work with Category Managers and Suppliers to execute plan to resolve issues.
- Communicating problems and possible solutions to the appropriate level.
- Working in BlueYonder Fulfillment to establish and maintain planning rules: lead time, safety stock, network, sourcing, planning/cycle time.
- Collaborating with Demand Planner on Event Management (special buys, displays etc.)
- A resilient problem solver.
- Very organized with strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- post-secondary education in inventory, distribution or logistics preferred.
- Trustworthy and have integrit
- An analytical thinker.
- Capable of influencing people and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Transportation knowledge is an asset.
- Advanced computer skills, experience with BlueYonder Fulfillment is an asset.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Langley, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A