Reporting to the Manager, Cloud Platform Services, you will work collaboratively with various IT stakeholders to build and expand our cloud platform with the overall objective of supporting business tasks and goals.
- Aligning the implementation of cloud solutions to our company’s business goals.
- Identifying opportunities to remove manual steps and automate the management of cloud environments.
- Seeking out opportunities to implement new and existing solutions in the cloud.
- Building and expanding the cloud services platform.
- Managing cloud resources for performance, security, functionality, cost efficiency and risk.
- Keeping current with skills required to best manage our cloud infrastructure.
- Keeping current with emerging cloud solutions and understanding their applicability in our environment.
- Helping define and document cloud solutions.
- Communicating the plans and accomplishments related to implementing cloud solutions with other IT teams.
- Acting as the centre of excellence for all applicable cloud technologies.
- Collaborating with the architecture team to develop strategies, governance, standards, and best practices.
- Experienced with implementing and administering Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365 applications such as Office,
- Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive in a large enterprise environment.
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python for the implementation and maintenance of cloud platforms.
- Experience with data integration between Azure to on premise applications or Azure to other cloud.
- Able to problem solve when challenged and remain resilient when faced with obstacles.
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical team members.
- Experience with cloud automation technologies to provision resources and environments (e.g. Terraform).
- Experience with moving on premise applications and workloads onto a cloud platform.
- Experience working in a retail or retail grocery business is considered an asset.
- Experience with Dockers, containers and Kubernetes.
- Experienced with managing security access controls in an Azure environment.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure with design and deployment of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Cloud is considered an asset.
- Knowledgeable in agile methodologies.
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise or Azure DevOps.
- A continuous learner with a passion for technology.
- Customer service focused with the ability to adapt to changing environments and processes.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Experience in cloud automation including deployment, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Langley, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A