As a Service Representative you will sell all types of products and services in our Melfort SaskTel Stores. Your goal is to offer a positive customer experience by identifying the customer’s needs and requirements, recommending solutions to benefit the customer and finalizing the sale. You will be responsible for handling a variety of customer inquiries and you must be comfortable working in an environment that has a strong sales focus.
- Determines customer needs and recommends solutions to the customer, utilizing support personnel as required.
- Handles device hardware and accessory setup, reviews customer contracts, and educates/informs customers about their services.
- Deals with customers for the purpose of retail sales, product returns and repairs, trade shows, equipment demonstrations, organizing product displays, and may be required to attend customer premises.
- Handles all customer inquires/complaints and resolves issues in a timely, professional manner in order to meet customer service and productivity targets, and positively contributes to customer survey results.
- Persuasively promotes the sale of products and/or services in a competitive environment in order to meet sales targets.
- Develops and maintains a knowledge of SaskTel’s products, services, systems, and pricing options.
- Participates in sales campaigns and retention activities on an initiated and/or demand basis.
- Captures customer requirements, reviews customer request work orders for accuracy, and adjusts/corrects errors and/or omissions on customer accounts.
- Arranges customer security deposits, and handles cash and payments.
- Keyboarding skills of 20 WPM.
- Ability to work under continual pressure and demonstrate the flexibility to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Previous sales experience and a proven sales track record.
- Knowledge of SaskTel’s products and services.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with others.
- Knowledge of computers and various software applications.
- Ability to plan and organize in a self-directed and public environment
- Successful completion of prescribed training courses.
Job Category: Telecom
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A