As an Architectural Technologist in the SaskTel Corporate Services Buildings Design & Construction team, you will be responsible for a vast variety of duties and projects including: architectural design and drafting, specification and tender documentation creation, project management and coordination of projects from people moves to large critical infrastructure initiatives. Our Architectural Technologists act as the prime on the majority of the projects that Corporate Services undertakes including the coordination of other design disciplines both internal and external.
- Performs project management to achieve project objectives, budgets and building regulations.
- Transforms construction documentation into operational documents.
- Responsible for the planning, real estate, design, and construction of all projects and programs required for the administration, renovation, relocation, maintenance and new construction of corporate facilities.
- Develops comprehensive design solutions and contract documentation.
- Establishes strategic direction for corporate assets.
- Reviews, coordinates, compiles data and cost estimates to gain approval and funds appropriation.
- Organizes, coordinates and directs internal staff and contract services to deliver excellent customer services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage projects in a self-directed environment.
- Construction Project Management
- Computer aided design software
- Construction Contract Administration
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Working knowledge of facilities management, typically gained through 3 years experience in a
- combination of the following:
- Good investigative, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Coordinating and Managing Consulting Engineers
- Membership in related professional association or ability to qualify to acquire status.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and various software packages.
- Diploma in Architectural Engineering
Job Category: Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A