Responsible for verifying and editing invoices and employee expense vouchers for accuracy and adherence to corporate policies, procedures and guidelines, and entering data for cheque generation. Receives and resolves external and internal customer inquiries and/or discrepancies.
- Tracks volume of invoices received and processed for statistical reporting.
- Performs general office functions such as preparing records for storage, faxing, photocopying, telephone answering and filing.
- Verifies and edits invoices and employee expense vouchers while adhering to corporate policies, procedures and guidelines. Uses discretion and makes judgment calls to refer discrepancies when submissions are outside of corporate policy and procedure limits.
- Determines and ensures GST accuracy including impact on invoice payment and the verification of GST registration number.
- Determines and ensures PST accuracy, when applicable.
- Receives, investigates and resolves inquiries and discrepancies for internal and external customers. retrieves files when discrepancies/verification required.
- Verifies, balances and enters data for cheque generation. Investigates and/or corrects errors as required.
- Calculates and balances invoice batches for entry into computer system and microfilm. Files batches and
- Performs calculations such as discounts, charge card reconciliation and foreign currency conversion.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with others.
- Working knowledge of system of accounts.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Keyboarding skills 40 wpm.
- Level 30 Math.
- General knowledge of Corporate structure.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and various software applications.
Job Category: Telecom
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A