We offer specialized training in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, professional assistant programs, information management, and training for wellness professionals.
- Maintain and update curriculum and course outlines as required
- Prepare lists of lab supplies required for the Educational Technologist
- Evaluate student progress through assignments, exams and lab competencies
- Facilitate student achievement and professionalism through mentorship and coaching
- Provide feedback for continuous program improvement
- Be an active and engaged member of the School to maintain a “team environment”
- Participate in all SAIT training, School and program meetings.
- Promote and support SAIT and the School of Health and Public Safety’s mission, strategic and academic plans.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of flexibility and adaptability to unexpected and changing conditions
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spruce Grove, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A