Website Ryerson University
The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with various stakeholders within The Chang School to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns and promotions, according to University standards.
- Develop test and learn strategy to ensure organized campaigns with clear outcomes
- Create A/B testing opportunities and adjust campaigns to be as effective as possible
- Lead the production of online digital marketing materials by developing workflows with stakeholders, determining the creative, photography, design, writing, revising, proofreading and finalizing digital marketing assets according to production standards.
- Assist in providing keyword recommendations to support SEO strategies
- Analyze data and campaign performance and provide recommendations on other digital opportunities to maximize enrollments
- Develop, initiate, recommend and implement appropriate promotional strategies for assigned portfolios that will promote
- Chang School programs and courses to the target audiences through digital and other marketing channels.
- Conduct internal and external research to ensure correct targeting to increase conversions
- Track and monitor costs at each stage of production and reconciling and processing invoices and assisting with special events
- Able to quickly adapt campaigns to changes in needs or market mid-campaign and provide recommendations
- Lead the production of digital assets to ensure quality output and timely delivery.
- Research market competition to evaluate and identify key trends and opportunities
- Participate in other marketing activities to support the team’s efforts.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Marketing and Communications unit to deploy marketing strategies and solutions aimed at advancing supporting The Chang School’s strategic priorities and increasing student enrollment.
- Monitor and set campaign budgets by comparing actual results with plans and forecasts and reporting on KPIs
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding channel specifications by obtaining competitive quotes from suppliers, identifying distribution channels and liaising with contracted suppliers to ensure asset production specifications on quality control, scheduling and invoicing are achieved.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret data through the entire enrollment funnel from lead generating and nurturing through enrollment; identify competitive advantage/and or unique attributes and make recommendations based on solid and meaningful evidence to determine campaign effectiveness
- Highly-organized with the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives/projects concurrently, and meeting changing requirements/priorities to accomplish objectives.
- Proven track record in digital marketing knowledge, skills and supplemental training are required to create, edit and prepare digital marketing advertisements on a variety of channels to ensure the “the brand” will work to ensure that the creative content of all projects works to reinforce the key components of the Chang School brand.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree program in Business Communication, Marketing, Journalism, English or in a related field
- Advanced skill in strategic thinking to develop comprehensive, execution-focused plans.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners; collaborate across organizational boundaries with various functions and coordinate with vendors.
- Commitment and working knowledge to support Ryerson’s principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI), and the
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Knowledge of digital media buying and digital reporting and tracking
- Experience in coordinating the production of promotional and web content, copy-writnig, editing, revising, proofing and finalizing digital marketing materials and monitoring online and social networking/social media advertisements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage several projects and deadlines at once.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationship skills in working closely with stakeholders to determine promotion needs and objectives, including, researching and recommending promotional strategies that will promote programs to the target audience and ensure lifecycle of the project to ensure materials are completed on time, on budget and meeting the measurable objectives.
- Solid project and production management experience, including marketing budgets, cost reconciliation and working internally with marketing team and external agencies on creative, brand and media buying.
- Direct experience with Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Advertising platforms, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience with the following requirements:
- Proven success at continually producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives.
- Writing, editing, producing marketing material for online distribution
Company: Ryerson University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A