Website Rio Tinto
We are looking for an Electrical Planner Pellet Plant – to plan for Safety Work Execution. Ensuring all weekly maintenance activities are planned and scheduled in a manner that allows maximizes the efficiency of our people and equipment while improving the reliability of the operation.
- Ensure safety needs are given a top priority in work planning
- Ensure work orders for accountable area are prioritized, fully planned with all resources, materials and specialized tooling identified with assignment of appropriate status
- Participate in monthly cost reviews, (planned spend versus actual spend; escalate any major variance of actual vs plan and identify opportunities to realign spend vs budget). Annual budgeting for following year maintenance
- Review work in the required schedule period taking into consideration (Asset criticality, statutory work, warranty, repairable/rotable, severity and safety impact) inclusive of project maintenance work
- Identify and plan all maintenance tasks to ensure equipment reliability
- Certified electrician, or equivalent planner training with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an industrial setting.
- Uncompromising commitment to working safely and intelligently.
- Electrical Engineering or Technology Diploma
- Demonstrated rigor into the application of AM standard
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
Company: Rio Tinto
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A