In this role, you will support the Pharmacy Manager in executing store level corporate and operational Rx policies and procedures in regards to budgets, store operations, loss prevention, prescription dispensing and the provision of patient focused services. Dedicated focus on customer needs in order to deliver quality customer service.
- Report any dispensing errors (Medication Incident) found to the Pharmacy Manager or reported to the Pharmacy Manager and the Rexall Support Centre through portal within 24 hours.
- Perform patient focused services as deemed eligible and appropriate for the patients, including injections/immunizations.
- Support accurate pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrink in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Accurately and timely claim submission and/or registration of all patient focused services performed.
- Supporting the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records, including narcotics.
- Accurately and timely dispense prescriptions.
- Maintenance of complete and accurate documentation as necessary by the various Colleges of Pharmacy, drugs plans (both public & private) as well as all Rexall programs and SOP’s.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and maximize customer loyalty.
- Support and execution of provincial vaccination campaigns when required.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to travel within geographical limits of role
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a fast-paced team
- Ability to achieve results in an efficient and organized manner
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- University Degree combined with valid Provincial Pharmacy license.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A