Reporting to the Manager, Pharmacy Systems, the Pharmacy Pricing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, supervising and maintaining Rexall Pharmacy Pricing program for Rexall’s retail stores to maintain profitability and alignment with Rexall’s key business initiatives and overall strategy. In addition, the role will also inform, advise and support pricing decisions for Rexall’s RHS stores.
- With direction from VP of Pharmacy Category Management and Manager of Pharmacy Systems, develop and implement Rexall’s pharmacy pricing program for Rexall retail stores in all provinces that Rexall operates in.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on market pricing dynamics, comparative pricing and trends in key markets and categories to the pharmacy business leadership.
- Support Employer & Payer Partnerships by providing pricing recommendations for new clients and supporting business reviews for existing clients.
- Perform user acceptance testing on IT improvements to pricing engine and price models, as well as to ensure implementation of pharmacy pricing opportunities are executed as expected.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC
- Use available tools, including quantitative and qualitative business intelligence data and price models to help advise, analyze, identify, and implement pharmacy pricing opportunities.
- Develop and implement price shop program to continually supervise market pricing on key medications/categories and services.
- Develop internal monitoring and tracking to measure success of pharmacy pricing implementation.
- Analytical and strong attention to detail; previous experience with analytics is preferred
- Customer-focused and a demonstrated standout colleague.
- 3 – 5 years of experience required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
- Canadian experience in Pharmacy pricing is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- University degree in a related field. Business or Finance is preferred.
- Solid understanding of public and private drug plan reimbursement in Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A