The Full Stack Developer will be a key player in Rexall’s innovative Digital Team. You will report to the Director of Digital Product Management. You will be responsible for the development/maintenance of internal and external web applications. You will work alongside a team of Developers, Business Analysts, UI/UX Designers, QA specialists and other key IT roles to create attractive and first-to-market web applications.
- Ensures all web applications go through vulnerability and penetration code scans. Remediates any issues that are detected.
- Easily adapts and changes priorities as critical issues arise.
- Able to quickly trace issues/defects by referring to log and transactional files.
- Ensures all websites and applications are kept current with the latest software versions, upgrades and patches.
- Completes code reviews with the development team and independent unit testing as required.
- Codes with security, page/site performance, accessibility, SEO and analytics tracking in mind.
- Manages components in Azure and AWS cloud environments (servers, database services, open search, file storage and key managers, etc.)
- Develops ETL exports, CRON jobs and scheduled tasks for various web applications.
- Attends stand-up calls and works under the direction of the Developer Lead to understand daily & weekly priorities.
- Works closely with the Product Owner, Business Analyst(s) and Solutions Architect(s) to thoroughly understand business/technical requirements and develop web applications based on user stories, process flows and technical documentation.
- Develops and interfaces with internal and external API’s.
- Works after hours to assist with website deployments or remedy impacted applications.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of new and existing web applications.
- Actively monitors web application alerts and resolves any issues that arise or contacts other team members for assistance.
- Experience with IIS, Apache, Red Hat.
- Excellent problem solving, organization and time management skills.
- 3 years of experience using database technologies such as MSSQL Server and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC), methodologies, processes, standards and best practices for Web and Mobile development.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft .NET MVC/C# experience, emphasis on WCF, ASP.NET, LightSwitch, Containerization, and Console applications.
- 5 years of experience knowledge of CI pipelines and CD methodologies.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 5 years of experience of PHP experience.
- 3 years of experience Java/JSP experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to deal with diverse cultures in dynamic work environment.
- 5 years of experience creating and consuming REST/SOAP services in different formats (e.g. XML, JSON).
- Experience within the Healthcare or Retail industry is preferred.
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
- Experience with distributed modern source control framework (Dev Ops and Git)
- University degree or College Diploma in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms such as Adobe Commerce (Magento) and Shopify.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A