This role is instrumental in executing the ongoing success of store operations by providing outstanding customer experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently, helping them feel better every day.
- Assist the Front Store Manager in ensuring that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, EBITDA, inventory targets, labour costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
- Ensure exceptional customer service/patient care for the store.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Adhere to all marketing programs and initiatives, which may include, Retail price management, Front Store Department Merchandising, Planograms, core programs and merchandising techniques, flyer implementation and local advertising initiatives
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, and contributing to the overall store concept by bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Assist with the human resource activities which include recruitment, training, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures, and handling union issues where applicable.
- Proven customer service skills and effective communication skills
- College diploma or focus in a business-related discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience in reviewing & analyzing financial reports
- 2-3 years experience within a retail environment
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Previous supervisory experience within a retail environment required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A