Website Royal Bank of Canada
In this role you champion the RBC brand and provide support to our clients as they will interact with us in very different ways; whether it is by phone, email, chat, video, social media or mobile. This role will be attractive to people who thrive in a fast-paced goal-focused team environment, love working with people and have the flexibility to work on a schedule designed to meet our client’s needs. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and providing solutions for client’s needs, you can build a long term career as a highly knowledgeable professional Client Advisor in our Advice Centres. This is a full time and shift oriented role that provides the flexibility and opportunity to work from home and/or centre.
- Focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, assisting with a myriad of banking solutions and resolving client concerns at first point of contact
- Provide professional, responsive customer service to incoming client calls, assisting clients with their immediate financial need through recommending appropriate products and services.
- Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner and refer more complex situations to RBC partners, as appropriate.
- Provide Online Banking technical troubleshooting assistance relating to browser support, site functionality; password reset and sign-in protection issues
- Deliver effective root cause analysis, problem diagnosis and solution recommendation that matches the client’s level of technical expertise
- Educate and assist clients with using RBC digital capabilities for online and mobile banking services.
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests
- An interest in mobile and digital devices with an ability to help clients navigate through self-serve applications
- Strong oral and written English communication skills, along with personal flexibility to work various shifts that meet our clients’ needs Monday to Sunday 7AM to Midnight
- Ability to work independently, proven time management, organizational and problem solving skills. Exceptional client service capability and confidence in engaging clients across multiple channels (i.e. phone, video, etc.) using a friendly, positive and professional tone
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) with above average keyboarding skills, internet, computer navigation and strong multitasking ability
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their immediate needs and solve their concerns
Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A