Website Royal Bank of Canada
You will provide quality client service and help deepen relationships with existing clients through ongoing, efficient support to both clients and the Advisor Team.
- Help update team’s communication channels: websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, brochures, newsletters.
- Coordinate and prepare meetings for Advisors with their clients/prospects.
- Maintain existing client accounts and identify opportunities to contact clients: manage timelines and key dates for accounts
- Respond to client inquiries (account transactions, requests account documentation, account reporting, etc.).
- Help manage incoming communications from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of all necessary documentation in compliance with internal controls and industry regulatory requirements. Maintain complete and up-to-date client files within appropriate systems.
- Provide proactive client service with a focus on problem resolution and attention to details. Liaise with various departments for execution, where necessary.
- Assist the Advisor team with client onboarding.
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities’ systems and procedures
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Experience in the securities industry is an asset
- High level of time management and organization skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in English
Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A