Website Queens University
Reporting to the Director, Student Life, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator has a primary focus on marketing and communicating the Student Experience Office’s various programs, events, and services to students. The incumbent work as part of a team of professional and student staff in the SEO to design, deliver, and evaluate a broad range of marketing and communications initiatives. This position develops and implements strategies and plans to reach specific audiences by creating promotional and educational materials, such as infographics, brochures and videos. This position researches, writes, and edits content and articles for various media outlets and maintains the website content. This position also reviews, interprets, and implements recommendations on web and social analytics for digital properties.
- Provides web and social media audits and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains the website content.
- Coordinates social media tactics, which includes developing content calendars and monitoring and producing reports.
- Researches, writes, and edits content and articles for various media outlets, such as websites, news stories, social media initiatives, videos, and brochures.
- Develops cooperative networks within the university community to share strategies and develop collaborations.
- Reviews, interprets, and implements recommendations on web and social analytics for digital properties.
- Ensures compliance with style guide and accessibility standards.
- Develops and implements strategies and plans to reach specific audiences by creating promotional and educational materials, such as infographics, brochures and videos.
- Provide consultation and advice on non-straightforward and/or complex issues.
- Four-Year Bachelor Degree or equivalent. In addition, requires trade certification, qualification, or on-going learning to remain ahead of changes in technology or emerging fields.
- Satisfactory Criminal Records Check required.
- More than 3 years and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- Interaction with others typically requires interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and influence.
- Vulnerable Sector Screening required
Company: Queen’s University
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A