Website Queens University
This position prioritizes, plans, executes, and evaluates strategies that result in major gifts. This position builds strong partnerships with a diverse group of stakeholders to expand and diversity the prospect pool. This position evaluates a diverse portfolio of accounts and donor relationships including developing the case and preparing the funding requests needed to achieve major fundraising targets. This position directs, allocates and supervises the work of other staff.
- Identifies, evaluates, and solicits prospective alumni donors.
- Employs effective volunteer management practices, evaluates program performance, recommends changes to enhance program effectiveness, anticipates, analyzes and recommends solutions.
- Oversees events from concept to execution including event details, communications, venue management, registration, participant activity and engagement, and post-event feedback. This includes overseeing budgets, timelines, staffing, and other aspects of the event.
- Develops objectives, discusses strategies for meeting objectives and executing annual plans, and resolves barriers to plan implementation.
- Directs, allocates, and supervises the work of other staff.
- Oversees volunteers and their staffing to support relationship building and fundraising goals at events and in programs.
- Four-Year Bachelor Degree or equivalent. In addition, requires trade certification, qualification, or on-going learning to remain ahead of changes in technology or emerging fields.
- Satisfactory Criminal Records Check required.
- Experience developing and/or implementing fundraising and/or major gift plans considered an asset.
- More than 5 years of experience.
- G Driver’s License required.
- Valid passport with no travel restrictions required.
Company: Queen’s University
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A