As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities and coaching to help deliver results
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Involvement in all aspects of corporate tax client management, including budgeting, engagement letters, resource and work allocation, billing, etc.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Work directly with a wide variety of public and private clients across multiple industries and jurisdictions to provide distinctive client service and managing the client service team on a portfolio of these clients.
- Working with a group of diverse multidisciplinary professionals from within tax and other specialties
- Focus on building trusted relationships internally and with our clients.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Strong organizational skills and a positive attitude when working under pressure
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- A proven leader with strong business development and entrepreneurial skills who possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Completion or near completion of the CPA In-depth Tax Course or Master of Taxation (MTax) program
- Ability to manage, develop, retain and mentor junior tax professionals
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple assignments in an organized manner
- Strong analytical capability, sound business sense and a creative mind that has earned you the reputation of providing excellence in client service
- CPA (CA, CMA or CGA) or other accounting designation
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Strong technical background and broad based tax skills as a result of prior experience in a professional services firm or in industry
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A