At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution,
- Financial Support – Expenses, Basware (invoices), Flextrack, Power BI, Salesforce, Sponsorships Records & Document Support – New client set up, document management; collaborate with DPS/WordPro and the Acceleration Centre. Utilise DocsOnline + PremierOffice
- Business Support – Email, Calendar & Travel management, Meeting arrangements, organize small events and liaise with Meeting and Event Services (MES) for larger events
- Maintain professional, digital and technical knowledge through the use of firm tools, attending training sessions & establishing personal networks
- Function as a backup for other team members and contribute to other teaming activities
- Assistance with other firm and business projects, initiatives or general administrative duties
- Miscellaneous – Support with social media tools, research, vantage registration, IT support, minor project management, support with timesheets (if required)
- Provide support for and assist with adoption of changes to firm technology, procedures and policy
- Excellent judgement and strong problem solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with staff and clients at all levels while demonstrating flexibility.
- Extensive technical knowledge and proficiency in Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Hangouts, Lotus Notes, WebEx, iPhone, iPad and social media tools, i.e., LinkedIn etc.
- Effective listening skills; excellent oral and written communication skills (including strong spelling, editing, proofreading, punctuation and grammar skills).
- Strong client service focus. Commitment to delivering high quality service to both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact.
- Bilingual proficiency in French and English
- You have a passion for customer service and a flair for administration. Maybe you’ve come from a completely different career path, but the skills you bring to the table will work wonders in this virtual support role.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
- Relevant experience in customer service, administration or applicable transferable skills. Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset.
- Adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility.
- The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment by creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance.
- Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and ever changing work environment. Engaging in the promotion & adoption of digital tools and strategies.
- Must be able to demonstrate intermediate proficiency levels in Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides), and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A