Members of our Human Resource Transformation (HRT) practice have an extensive track record of delivering complex and significant projects, and are now focused on helping our clients develop and implement their HR strategy to drive meaningful results for HR and the employees they support. You’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in all aspects of HRT, including developing HR strategies, designing future state HR operating models & organization design, redesigning end to end processes and providing HR advisory support alongside HCM technology implementations, among other critical offerings to enhance the HR and employee experience.
- Experience leading client workshops
- Technical Capabilities: You use leading people and organization practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge transfer to clients and training of super user
- Global Acumen: You engage productively in complex, changing environment
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Whole Leadership: You lead teams and create and contribute to the development of thought leaders
- Fluent in French and English
- You have considerable years of relevant professional consulting experience, delivering service in industries such as Public Sector (including Federal Government) clients as well as across other in industries such as Financial Services, Telecom, Retail, Energy or Utilities
- Client Relationships: You communicate (written and verbal) with impact, build relationships with an open mind and are passionate about client service excellence.
- Creation of documentation and training materials
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- Implementation and technical support experience
- You are ambitious in building your technical depth and breadth
- Exposure to cloud-based technology implementations either from an Org Design or Change Management perspective
- Business Acumen: You demonstrate analytical thinking and produce high quality deliverables that create sustainable value. You support business development activities including the production of proposals
- Demonstrated experience of HR function transformation in either a consulting or in-house capacity in a leadership role
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A