Create a positive work environment, developing the sense of belonging of employees and creating a team atmosphere.
- Achieve objectives as defined in the operational dashboard (health and safety, productivity, quality).
- Communicate and implement policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage labor relations including the application of the provisions of collective agreements including the settlement of grievances, work schedules, health and safety.
- Ensure the performance management of unionized employees (10-15), in accordance with operational standards and indices.
- Improve operational standards by tracking employee performance through coaching, discipline, training, coaching and recognition.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in managing and supervising staff (union member an important asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and ability to manage a group of employees in person and remotely
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience or knowledge of the field (an asset)
- Knowledge of work-related computer applications (Microsoft environment, SAP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boucherville, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A