The Manager of the Client Contracts Administration department is responsible for the service as well as personnel management, analysis and planning of activities, in collaboration with the other members of his team.
- Improve operational standards by tracking employee performance through coaching, discipline, training, coaching and recognition.
- Achieve objectives as defined in the operational dashboard (health and safety, productivity, quality).
- Communicate and implement policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage labor relations including the application of the provisions of collective agreements including the settlement of grievances, work schedules, health and safety.
- Ensure the performance management of unionized employees (10-15), in accordance with operational standards and indices.
- Create a positive work environment, developing the sense of belonging of employees and creating a team atmosphere.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience or knowledge of the field (an asset)
- Knowledge of work-related computer applications (Microsoft environment, SAP)
- Leadership and ability to manage a group of employees in person and remotely
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Val-d’Or, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A