Pick-up and delivery of customer packages. Based out of our Nanaimo Depot Ability to meet and maintain service requirements.
- Perform additional pick-ups and deliveries as required.
- Accurate completion and daily submission of required documentation.
- Build positive relationships with both internal customers (Purolator managers, employees, dispatch, and other contractors) and external customers.
- Load and unload own vehicle.
- Responsible for hiring relief driver to cover absences.
- Complete a criminal record check.
- Maintain membership with Teamster’s Canada.
- Ability to pick-up and deliver all packages associated to the route area or as required.
- Must meet and maintain standards set by Purolator Inc.
- Must possess a valid Dangerous Goods Handling Certificate.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nanaimo, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A